Tuesday, November 7, 2023

THE CRAYONS' CHRISTMAS POP UP SEQUENCING CRAFT

THE CRAYONS’ CHRISTMAS 

by Drew Daywalt

'Tis the season for all of us to write our Christmas wish lists. But everyone knows – even the Crayons – that the best presents are the ones that you give. In this unique book, readers join in as Duncan, the Crayons and their families celebrate the festive season. Amazon Book Review

Pop Up Sequencing Craft

I have provided a color and B/W version of the craft. I know colored ink is expensive, so I added colored for the teacher to make an example. I know the circles might be hard to cut for younger students, so possibly you can send home for an adult to help with circles. Each craft comes with a page explaining how it goes together. I used card stock for the back page and regular paper for the circles. Enjoy



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/THE-CRAYONS-CHRISTMAS-POP-UP-SEQUENCING-CRAFT-10463360

0 comments:

Post a Comment