Saturday, April 3, 2021

I BROKE MY TRUNK BOOK UNIT


I BROKE MY TRUNK 

BY MO WILLEMS

Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to. Gerald and Piggie are best friends. In "I Broke My Trunk "Gerald tells Piggie the long, crazy story about breaking his trunk. Will Piggie end up with a long, crazy story of her own? Amazon Book Review

Trace and Color
Character’s name trace
Alphabet practice upper and lowercase 

Trace the lines
Matching 
color-cut-glue
Circle and color what is smallest
Circle and color what is largest
What comes next? color-cut-paste
Working with numbers 1-10 Count and color 

Trace numbers 1-25
Scissor practice
Character Cards
Character Sticks





https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-BROKE-MY-TRUNK-BOOK-UNIT-6749016

0 comments:

Post a Comment