Tuesday, June 6, 2023

FREE LIST OF BOOK UNITS IN MY STORE

LIST OF BACK TO SCHOOL BOOKS 

WITH COVER

  • Decibella and Her 6-Inch Voice

  • Chrysanthemum

  • How to Catch the Class Pet

  • Clark the Shark

  • Sumi’s First Day of School Ever

  • I Like Me!

  • I Like Myself

  • Froggy Goes to School

  • David Goes to School

  • Pout Pout Fish Goes to School

  • Names in a Jar

  • My Mouth is a Volcano

  • Interrupting Chicken

  • The Cool Bean

  • First Day Jitters

  • The Invisible Boy

  • Queen of the Playground

  • Click, Clack, Quack to School!

  • The Kissing Hand

  • Kindergarten Here I Come!

  • My Teacher is a Monster

  • Turkey Attends School

  • Amelia Bedelia First Day of School

  • Words Are Not for Hurting

  • Hands Are Not for Hitting




    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-LIST-OF-BACK-TO-SCHOOL-BOOK-UNITS-IN-MY-STORE-9629564

0 comments:

Post a Comment