Saturday, December 2, 2023

LITTLE BLUE TRUCK'S CHRISTMAS POP-UP SEQUENCING AND STUDENT CROWN


LITTLE BLUE TRUCK’S CHRISTMAS

by Alice Schertle

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Little Blue Truck is spreading cheer by delivering Christmas trees to his animal friends. Can you help count each green tree from one to five and back again? Don’t forget to save one for Blue! Beep! Beep! Amazon Book review

Pop Up Sequencing Craft

I have provided a color and B/W version of the craft. I know colored ink is expensive, so I added colored for the teacher to make an example. I know the circles might be hard to cut for younger students, so possibly you can send home for an adult to help with circles. Each craft comes with a page explaining how it goes together. I used card stock for the back page and regular paper for the circles. Enjoy!




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LITTLE-BLUE-TRUCKS-CHRISTMAS-POP-UP-SEQUENCING-AND-STUDENT-CROWN-10620214

0 comments:

Post a Comment