Friday, November 10, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOON POP UP SEQUENCING CRAFT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOON by Frank Asch

Moonbear discovers that he and the moon share the same birthday. Now Moonbear wants to give his nighttime friend a present. But what do you buy the moon? Amazon Book Review

Pop Up Sequencing Craft

I have provided a color and B/W version of the craft. I know colored ink is expensive, so I added colored for the teacher to make an example. I know the circles might be hard to cut for younger students, so possibly you can send home for an adult to help with circles. Each craft comes with a page explaining how it goes together. I used card stock for the back page and regular paper for the circles. Enjoy!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-MOON-SEQUENCING-POP-UP-CRAFT-10485133

0 comments:

Post a Comment