Friday, November 10, 2023

THE HAT POP UP SEQUENCING CRAFT

THE HAT by Jan Brett

When Lisa's woolen stocking flies off the clothesline, Hedgie finds it and pokes his nose in. He tries to pull it out, but the stocking gets stuck on his prickles -- and the fun begins. Amazon Book Review

Pop Up Sequencing Craft

I have provided a color and B/W version of the craft. I know colored ink is expensive, so I added colored for the teacher to make an example. I know the circles might be hard to cut for younger students, so possibly you can send home for an adult to help with circles. Each craft comes with a page explaining how it goes together. I used card stock for the back page and regular paper for the circles. Enjoy!



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/THE-HAT-POP-UP-SEQUENCING-CRAFT-10485043

0 comments:

Post a Comment