Tuesday, September 1, 2026

FIND SPOT AT THE STADIUM SEQUENCING POP-UP CRAFT

FIND SPOT AT THE STADIUM

by Eric Hill

Join Spot and his mom at the stadium! A trip to the sports stadium is an exciting first experience for little ones, and Spot is no different - from soccer to tennis to swimming, he loves trying something new. With bold, simple design, and plenty of humor, this new Spot adventure.

Pop Up Sequencing Craft

I have provided a color and B/W version of the craft. I know colored ink is expensive, so I added colored for the teacher to make an example. I know the circles might be hard to cut for younger students, so possibly you can send home for an adult to help with circles. Each craft comes with a page explaining how it goes together. I used card stock for the back page and regular paper for the circles. Enjoy!

Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower for the cost of your future purchases. THANK YOU

PINTEREST



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FIND-SPOT-AT-THE-STADIUM-SEQUENCING-POP-UP-CRAFT-17547871

0 comments:

Post a Comment